CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

They made it!

Finally, our acceptance paper work made it to our agency! YAY! Now, they should be off to Korea tomorrow! :) We are so excited!

Last week was a rough week for us. We came home Tuesday & found our puppy had passed away. He was such a sweet boy. You may remember my post about him several months ago. To see pics of him go here. We miss him so much. I will save the details, but it was so sad. We were & still are very upset. Please pray for us.
We were also dealing with the stress of our paper work not getting to our agency. That was extremely stressful! I called the Maryland post office a total of 6 times last week! I called again this morning to make sure they were going to deliver it. It wouldn't have gotten there again today if I hadn't called. The explanation was they didn't know why it was never delivered. There were sticky notes on it to go out ASAP. One said "Must go out on 8/12." That's because I called on the 11th inquiring about it. That was the first call. They just told me for some reason a whole bin of mail had not been delivered & my packet was in there!?! How do they miss a whole bin & weren't others calling too? I don't know...I'm just so excited that it is in our agency's hands & will go out tomorrow (as long as I did all the paper work correctly...hopefully!)!
One wonderful day, was Thursday. Despite everything that had been going on, my best friend had her baby! Isaac Harper Herron. He's such a cutie! I was able to hold him for a long time & that absolutely made my day. I LOVE babies! Can't wait to have mine home! I'm SO missing this time with him right now.

I forgot to mention that we registered the day we sent off our acceptance papers (8/6/10). That was so much fun! We registered for any & everything! There's so much baby stuff! It's all so cute. How do you choose? We didn't...just registered for anything we liked! We registered at Target & Babies R Us. We can't wait for our baby showers! The first one is August 28. Yay! Samuel is going to be so spoiled!

So, this post was all over the place. Thanks everyone for the prayers this week.

Hang on Samuel...mommy & daddy are coming soon!

1 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry about your puppy. I'm glad that your paperwork is finally on its way to Korea! I can't wait to see a picture of that boy. Glad you had so much fun registering. I can't wait to do that!

Post a Comment