CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Anticipation

We are SO excited about leaving tomorrow morning! We are starting to get a little nervous, but mostly this night has been emotional! We have been running trying to get everything just perfect. I can hardly sleep b/c of all the thoughts running around in my head.

We are leaving in the morning to get our son & bring him home! It's REALLY happening!

7 comments:

Dena said...

I can't imagine what you're feeling tonight!! Hope you guys are able to get some sleep and have a good day of travel tomorrow.

Pix said...

Oh my goodness. You must be on top of the world! Travel safe! Will be keeping you all in my thoughts.

Amy said...

I've been thinking about you (& praying) so much. I wondered if you would be able to sleep because I don't think I would!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Sorry - wrong comment on wrong blog. Blah - I'm all over the place today.

Anyway - wow! I can't believe you're bringing Samuel home! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him your arms!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I'm just reading your blog for the first time (Amy told me about you guys). We also live in NC (Greensboro) and are waiting for our referral from Korea right now. We will be praying for you and can't wait to read about your precious baby boy!

Kelly

Unknown said...

I'm tracking your flight and you are over the Northwest Territory of Canada and will soon be over the Arctic Ocean...unbelievable! Cannot wait for you two to come back as parents. What an awesome blessing! We love you....

Post a Comment