CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Nervous!!!!!!!

Well, we are in the hotel waiting for tomorrow morning to get here. We have our interview in the morning! Ah!!!!!!!! Just a little nervous! I know it's only the beginning, but still!

We've had a good weekend so far. We went to Williamsburg, VA on Friday and stayed until today. We just we to the little shops and outlet malls around. It was fun to have no definitve plans and just do whatever we want. We even found Christmas presents for our parents! We hope they like them. They are so hard to buy for!

Today we left for MD where our interview is going to be. This hotel is much nicer than the other. It actually has WIFI! We had a rough ride up here. It took almost 5 hours! We were in dead stop traffic on 95. We decided to take an alternate route, but it took forever just to get to the exit we needed! We moved about 4 miles in 1 hour! It was ridiculous! Then of course the alternate route was longer, but it was better than being at a dead stop going nowhere!

We had thought we would do a little sight seeing in DC today, but by the time we got here, 4:00, we were just so tired. We've just been hanging out in the room. The hotel has a free shuttle service to anywhere within a 3 mile radius, so we went and got something for dinner. We are kind of ready for a home cooked meal. We never eat out this much! We've only ate out a couple of times in the last 2 months because we have been trying to save money. It's ridiculous how much it costs for just 2 people!

Well, I'm going to try to read and relax. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to turn my brain off though. Well, I'm gonna try!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Not sure how to fix this, but the time is way off on this post!

Heather said...

Better! Fixed it!

Jenny said...

praying for you today! i can't wait to hear about it!

Post a Comment