CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

9 months



Today marks 9 months since we've started this process! I'm due! I was thinking about this earlier in the week. I think that made me have a crazy dream on Thursday night, along with several blogger friends going to get their babies! I dreamed that I was pregnant & went into labor. We went to the hospital & the doctor did an ultrasound. Well, a beautiful little Korean girl was smiling as big as she could at us! It was the most vivid ulrasound picture I've ever seen! Ha! We don't know what our referral will be. A boy or a girl...it doesn't matter to us. We just want a baby. I've had 2 dreams of our child & both times it was a girl. That doesn't mean anything, & we'll most likely have a boy. But, yes...I am due. I want & hope to see our baby soon! Come on referral! :) We've been waiting for referral for about 3 1/2 months. I know we could have a much longer wait ahead of us, but hopefully not.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Praying that you receive a referral soon! It does seem to take forever! Congratulations on your congratulations! :) Glad that made your day!
Thinking of you!

Post a Comment