CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A must read

I have a blogger friend, Andrea, that just got home with her baby boy a few days ago. You all MUST read her post here. Please take the time to read it. It's long, but worth every word. One thing that I am struck by in her post is what she said, "What I am having a hard time processing now...is if 2% of professing Christians adopted- the 147,000,000 orphans would be dissolved as they each became a son or daughter of someone. No, we aren't all called to adopt. But I really-really-really believe...that we are all called to do something."

Wow! If only 2% of professing Christians adopted, it would wipe out the word "orphan"?! We can all do something. Whether it's adopting, praying for the orphans, or helping those that are adopting out (or all of those things!).

What are you doing or are going to do for the orphan?

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is a beautifully written post. Thank you for sharing! Thinking of you!

BrandiB said...

agreed, beautifully written post!!

Post a Comment